Thursday 17 May 2012

Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff, Montana

We have had an amazing few days driving through the Canadian Rockies.  We spent a night in Jasper National Park, a night in Lake Louise and a night in Banff National Park.  The mountains were spectacular, I can not describe and pictures don't do it justice.  We have not had internet, no TV and except for 1 radio station in one park we have been on our own.  Thanks to Loris and Kelly & Mark, we had lots of movies on DVD to watch.
This morning I'm working off my internet stick so I won't post our pictures but as soon as we get to a park with WiFi I'll post some to the gallery.

                                   Here are a couple photos of our camp site at Banff National Park.

We are just west of Billings Montana and heading to the Bad Lands in South Dakota.  I'm not sure if we'll make today or tomorrow.